Get Organized with STAR
STAR is an automated organizational tool for aspiring performance art majors and their parents during the college application process. Our unique platform, tips and timelines help guide you through the process, focus your search, stay on top of deadlines, and make efficient use of your time and money.
- Stay focused with our customized dashboard and track each school’s deadlines for applications, pre-screens, auditions, and scholarships.
- Get automated reminders by email or text in advance of deadlines
- Stay organized with a personal audition and campus visit calendar
- Search, filter and compare theatre programs and requirements all in one place
- Upload videos, audition tapes, headshots, resumes and other essential documents to your own profile in our cloud-based media storage for ready access.
- Use our performing arts resume builder with multiple templates to showcase who you are.
- Use our resources to learn more about audition etiquette, audition binder guidelines, checklists for audition day, financial aid and scholarship guidance, and more.
- Get referrals to our artistic partners in your area; we can recommend training facilities, audition prep classes, photographers, videographers and other resources.